Thursday 12 January 2012

Introduction

Hello ANTH 392 classmates! I have to admit that I'm not all that savvy when it comes to blogs, although I do read one or two on a constant basis. I never really envisioned having a blog of my own, but now I do... and it's about death, nonetheless! It's been nice reading many people's comments and knowing that I'm not the only "newbie" to the blogging world. It will be a new adventure for many of us!


I'm currently in my third year, although it is my first at Uvic. I'm a visiting student from the University of Calgary, and I'm doing a BSc in Anthropology (focus in primatology) and a minor in Biology. I love Victoria (it's like one, huge outdoor playground!) and so far I have been delighted with all the courses I have taken here.


I look forward to enjoying this course and getting to know many of you!


I am very interested in primatology. What's not to love! Source

No comments:

Post a Comment